Vlatka is a thought leader on the behavioural nature of business and economics and the economic contribution of management. In her presentations she shares her intellectual insight with a practical understanding of how breakthrough ideas can be implemented.
- Management for the 21st Century
- Business Transformation
- The Power of Change
- New Ways of Thinking & Working
- Leadership Development Programs
What she offers
How she presents
Vlatka Hlupic is a down to earth and compassionate speaker who has a wealth of knowledge on management and business theories and is popular at events all over the world.
Professor Vlatka Hlupic is an award winning international thought leader, with an interdisciplinary educational background and several strands of her career. She is a Professor of Business and Management at the University of Westminster, a former Adjunct Faculty at London Business School and Founder and Chief Executive Officer of the Drucker Society in London.
Vlatka is an activist for humanising management, and an author of a ground-breaking book The Management Shift – How to Harness the Power of People and Transform Your Organization for Sustainable Success, which was listed by Forbes as one of the top eight business books in 2014. She is the winner of the CMI Management Articles of the Year Award 2015 and the winner of the Axiom Business Books Award. She has been nominated for the Thinkers50 Guru Radar and “Ideas to practice” Award, the CMI Management Book of the Year Award and FT & McKinsey Business Book Award.
- The Management Shift – How to Harness the Power of People and Transform Your Organisation for Sustainable Success (2014)
- Knowledge and Business Process Management (2012)
- Simulation Modelling Software Approaches to Manufacturing Problems (2011)
- Winner of the CMI Management Articles of the Year Award 2015
- One of the Most Influential International HR Thinkers 2015 by HR Magazine
- Winner of the Axiom Business Books Award (Silver Medal in the “Leadership” category)
- Highly Commended Author Award, Literati Club Awards for Excellence 2001, MCB University Press
- Overseas Research Student Award, The London School of Economics, University of London, London, UK
- Award for the best Graduation Thesis, Faculty of Economics, University of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
“Vlatka Hlupic has a groundbreaking approach to professorship. She demonstrated comprehensive academics alongside heart and soul.”
“Professor Hlupic gave a thought-provoking and entertaining Inaugural Lecture.”
“We enjoyed your speech thoroughly last night; it was enlightening. You obviously know your subject inside out and it showed.”
“I just wanted to tell you how impressed I was with your speech. I thought the constant use of visual and audio aids was progressive and extremely useful in maintaining my concentration throughout the speech. The use of humour and the brain gym also helped to make it enjoyable. I thought the clear moral viewpoint was both ethical and appropriate in this increasingly interconnected global world. Well done again.”
Presentation Languages: English