Presenting a manifesto of what is required from organisations and their leaders, he delivers powerful and sharp messages to test your views of business. He challenges the validity of conventional approaches in today’s world, yet submits real and alternative strategies for sustainability. Kjell is a highly sought after lecturer. He enjoys keynote presentations as well as smaller workshops.
- The Economic Landscape – Beyond the Crisis
- Talent Makes Capital Dance
- Multinational Corporations, Recipes and
- Creating and Defending Competitive Advantages
- The Ultramodern Multinational: Strategies, Structures and Leadership
- Beyond the Pandemic
- The Empty Metropolis
What he offers
How he presents
His style mirrors his message, unconventional yet valid, dynamic yet noteworthy. His performances are high touch, dynamic, highly interactive, though provoking and always in line with time.
Amid the madness and hyperbole surrounding the new economy, Dr. Kjell A. Nordström is a guru of the new world of business. In 2011 and 2009 Thinkers 50, the global ranking of management gurus, placed him and his partner Jonas Ridderstrale among the list of most influential thinkers. He is presently Associate Professor at the Institute of International Business (IIB) at the Stockholm School of Economics. His research and consulting focus is on the areas of corporate strategy, multinational corporations and globalization. In 2015, Kjell was named one of the world’s most influential management gurus. He is ranked number 15 out of 30 Gurus.
Kjell holds an Economic Licentiate degree and a doctoral degree from the Stockholm School of Economics. Kjell has been responsible for the International Business course at the Stockholm School of Economics and is one of the founders of the schools most prestigious management programs, “The Advanced Management Program – AMP”. AMP is a five-week top-management program that attracts the elite of Scandinavian executives. He is also on the board of directors of several companies.
- Corona Express (with Per Schlingmann) (2021)
- Urban Express (with Per Schlingmann) (2015)
- Funky Business Forever: How to Enjoy Capitalism (with Jonas Ridderstrale) (2007)
- Karaoke Capitalism: Daring to be Different in a Copycat World (with Jonas Ridderstrale) (2005)
- Karaoke Capitalism: Management for Mankind (with Jonas Ridderstrale) (2004)
- Funky Business – Talent Makes Capital Dance (with Jonas Ridderstrale) (2000)
“Kjell was an outstanding presenter – very appealing and engaging with ‘out of the box’ thinking.”
“Kjell gave an impressive performance. It was in a style different from the normal and yet one which was very well received by the audience. Their response to his new style of delivery was excellent!”
“Fantastic! Nordström is my favourite speaker of all times. All the audience gave him the highest ranking. This has never happened before!. Kjell really makes you think about life in general with his very special style of delivery.”
“What an excellent theatrical delivery. Kjell was charming and helpful and certainly tailored his whole presentation to the event. Overall, his performance was none other than excellent.”
Presentation Languages: English, Swedish