In his presentations Juan Pablo analyses how to build and manage an enduring successful company and how to improve a manager’s professional career using innovation to his advantage.
- Disruptive Innovation
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Corporate Venturing
- How to Resolve the Problem of Customer Uncertainty
- Using Innovation to Reignite Growth
What he offers
How he presents
His enlightening presentations make Juan Pablo Vázquez Sampere a sought-after speaker at conferences around the globe.
Dr. Juan Pablo Vázquez Sampere is a world recognized expert on Disruptive Innovation. He is a Professor at IE Business School in Madrid and at EADA Business School in Barcelona. He is particularly focused on applying Disruptive Innovation to current managerial challenges — especially how technology is impacting business models. Professor Vazquez Sampere is also focused on using Disruptive Innovation to increase the success rate of both entrepreneurs and corporate ventures.
Dr. Vazquez has created two successful companies, and he holds a MR from Harvard University, an MBA from IE Business School and a Doctorate in Business Administration.
He is a frequent contributor at the Harvard Business Review, MIT Sloan School of Management and London School of Economics & Political Science Business Review. In addition, Dr. Vazquez Sampere is an advisor to several companies in Europe in a variety of sectors such as Energy, Banking, Telecom, Healthcare, Technology and Consumer Goods.
- Listed in the Thinkers50 Radar 2015 (ranking of the top 30 “next generation of business gurus”)
- Shortlisted for the top Innovation thinker in 2015 Thinkers 50 award.
- Best Teacher Award (several occasions).
- Member of the Netexplo Observatory (UNESCO initiative of global monitorization of Revolutionary Technologies)
- Endesa Conference
- DJOF (Danish National Association of Economists)
- Madrid Fusion Annual Conference
- European Business Network (EBN) Annual Congress
- Darden Entrepreneurship and Innovation Conference
- International Forum of Digital Contents
- National Governments of Catalonia and Madrid
- HNA Group
- Banco Popular
- Grupo BMN
Presentation Languages: English, Spanish