Yves is a frequent keynote speaker and guest lecturer on business models in universities, large corporations, entrepreneurship events and international conferences throughout the world.
- Business Model, Design and Innovation
- e-Business Systems Design
- Information Systems
What he offers
How he presents
With a years of experience he gained in research and teaching at University of Lausanne, he speaks in a clear and concise manner to demonstrate the business models.
Dr. Pigneur is a professor of management and information systems at the University of Lausanne since 1984, and has held visiting professorships at Georgia State University, University of British Columbia, National University of Singapore, and HEC Montreal.
He earned his doctoral degree at the University of Namur, Belgium. He was the former editor-in-chief of the academic journal Systèmes d’Information & Management. Together with Alexander Osterwalder, they authored the international bestseller Business Model Generation, translated in 35 languages. In 2014, they co-authored the new book on “Value Proposition Design”.
- Value Proposition Design: How to Create Products and Services Customers Want (Strategyzer) (with Alexander Osterwalder, Gregory Bernarda, and Alan Smith) (2014)
- Business Model You: A One-Page Method For Reinventing Your Career (with Tim Clark and Alexander Osterwalder) (2012)
- Business Model Generation: A Handbook For Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers (with Alexander Osterwalder) (2010)
- Winner of Strategy Award of Distinguished Awards for 2015 of Thinkers50
Presentation Languages: English