Exploring the future of technology applied to everyday life, Vito shows you how our lives will change and why. Connecting recent discoveries in media, nanotech and robotics, he explains how corporations and individuals will change their behaviours and attitudes. He expertly analyzes for his audiences the intersections between the future success of trends and the adoption of innovations and their impact on our lifestyles.
- Forecasting 2015-2020
- Megatrends and Microtrends: New Opportunities for Corporations and Everyday Life
- Management and Marketing in a Changing World
- After Web 2.0: the Longer Tail, the Longest Tail
- The White Rabbit Syndrome
- Using Technology to Improve the Fashion Industry
- Debate Moderator
- Back to a Bright Future
- Big Bang of Data — ICT, Data and Consumer Electronics
- Smart City — Real Estate, Construction and Utilities
What he offers
How he presents
With a wit and provoking style, Vito hits directly to the hearts of each person. Effective, direct and out-of-the-box, his presentations are impressive and refreshingly frank.
Vito Di Bari is an innovation designer who is changing the world through his cutting edge design solutions. Vito has been defined as one of the three most important futurist in the world, along with John Naisbitt and Alvin Toffler. He uses scientific methods to identify existing trends in technology and uses these trends to develop creative solutions based on next generation technologies and using the newest materials aimed to increase the quality of our everyday lives. He has advised over 100 industries and corporations on strategies, communication technology, and product design; he has been named Innovation Designer for the Expo 2015 by the city of Milan for its candidacy, and he has been Executive Director IMI at UNESCO, in Paris. The Financial Times defined him as “the New European Guru of Innovation”.
Vito Di Bari is Professor of Design and Management of Innovation at the Faculty of Engineering of the Polytechnic University of Milan and the Bocconi University. In 2001, Vito secured his vision and legacy by founding LabNext – a cutting edge international research laboratory, named “Milan’s European think tank” by Wired Magazine. Vito has published a multitude of works including several books. He is also a columnist for various magazines including WIRED, Harvard Business Review, Panorama and Il Sole 24 Ore (Italy). In 2012, Vito expanded the work of his research and design firm in Milan to include the United States, specializing in implementing the newest technologies and materials to provide creative urban solutions for corporations, developers and the public sector.
- Social Killer (2010)
- Short Circuit (2009)
- Web 2.0 (2007)
- The Future is Already Here (but we don’t know it yet) (2006)
- 2015, Weekend in the Future (2005)
- Strategies for the Next Economy (2003)
- The Digital Economy Encyclopedia (2002)
- Key Words for the Net Economy (2001)
- Multimedia Management (2000)
- 2011: Promax BDA World
- 2010: Starr Prize
- 2007: Telly Awards – Bronze Winner
- 2006: Telly Awards – Bronze Winner
- 2006: Promax BDA, Silver Winner
- 2005: Online Educa of Berlin – Best Corporate Television
Presentation Languages: English, Italian, French, Spanish