In his presentations Selim Geçit talks about how “inspiring leaders” with high persuation skills build their message, importance of emotional intelligence, critical thinking and strategic thinking. He stresses that selecting the rigth people is key to success.
- Emotional Intelligence, Empathy,
- Self-consciousness, Sense of Humor, Creativity
- Critical Thinking and Effective Decision Making (The Sneaky Traps of Decision Making)
- How Inspiring Leaders with High Persuasion Skills Build Their Message (Simon Sinek’s ‘Start With Why’ Approach)
What he offers
How he presents
In his fact filled presentation he shows audiences how he has become a business force to be reckoned with.
Selim Geçit, (1970) was born in Munich, Germany. He graduated from Bilkent University Tourism & Hotel Management Faculty. Between 1992-2012 he worked at top management of several Hilton Hotels.
During 2005-2010 he was the Manager of Hilton Templepatrick Hotel & Country Club which was selected as best golf resort (2009-2010) in Ireland. He gave lessons at Ulster University (Northern Ireland) and ‘Positive Mental Attitude At Work’ seminars at Northern Ireland Mental Health Association.
He was awarded by Institute of Hospitality Northern Ireland as ‘Professional of the Year’ in 2005. After working at Great Britain for 12 years he returned back to Turkey in 2010. He is giving lessons at Özyeğin University and continues to give “Research Based Training Modules” and keynote speeches as one of the most selected speakers of CSA Celebrity Speakers.
- Professional of the Year Award by Institute of Hospitality Northern Ireland, 2005
Presentation Languages: Turkish, English