As an award winning outstanding professor, during his speeches, Nathan Bennett highlights power, leadership selection and development, top management team effectiveness, and leadership transitions and shares his ideas on VUCA; what VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity) really means for leaders in business.
- What VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity) Really Means for You
- Top Management Team Effectiveness
- Managing Innovation and Change Processes
- Leading Strategy Execution
- Creating Value Through Entrepreneurship
What he offers
How he presents
As a very experienced speaker Prof. Bennett provides highly informative and interactive presentations that contribute audiences to see different angels in approaching management issues at VUCA environment.
Nate Bennett joined the faculty of the J. Mack Robinson College of Business at Georgia State University in the summer of 2012. He became the Associate Dean for Faculty and Research in the fall of 2014. From 1999 to 2012, he served as the Catherine W. and Edwin A. Wahlen Professor of Management, as well as in a number of leadership roles, at Georgia Tech. Previous to his time at Georgia Tech, he served on the faculty at Louisiana State University.
He has published in many widely read resources for managers including the Harvard Business Review, Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek.com and Forbes.com. Additionally, his research has been published in respected scholarly journals such as Academy of Management Review, Academy of Management Journal, and Journal of Applied Psychology.
Dr. Bennett has more than 20 years of experience designing and delivering high-impact leadership development programs. Current and past clients include Schneider Electric, The Coca-Cola Company, Delta Air Lines, McGladrey, GEICO, UnitedHealth Group, CHS, Lockheed-Martin, GE, St. Jude Medical, McKesson, Regions Bank, Rollins, and NCR. His current research interests involve power, leadership selection and development, top management team effectiveness, and leadership transitions.
- Winning Your Career Game (with Aldrich, J., & Miles, S.A.) (2014)
- Shannon’s Gift (2014)
- Manufacturing in a Complex Socio Technical System (2012)
- Your Career Game (with Miles. S.A.) (2010)
- Riding Shotgun (with Miles. S.A.) (2006)
- Best Professor Award, MBA Program, Georgia Tech, 2012
- Outstanding Professor Award, EMBA in the Management of Technology Program, Georgia Tech, 2009
- Outstanding MBA Teacher Award, Louisiana State University, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1999
- Louisiana State University Alumni Association Outstanding Faculty Member Award, 1996-1997
- Outstanding Faculty Service Award, E.J. Ourso College of Business Administration, 1996-1997
- Phi Kappa Phi Outstanding Nontenured Faculty Award, Humanities and Social Sciences, Louisiana State University, 1994
Presentation Languages: English