Martin Lindstrom has been on the speaking circuit for a number of years. A visionary and an educator in the rapidly growing field of on- and off-line branding, he unveils how to use emerging techniques for building strong, international brands. From his latest work, the concept of sensory branding, the untapped branding potential, you will learn how to identify the next generation of brand building as well as the required step by step actions on how to establish a solid sensory branding strategy.
- Small Data Revolution
- ROI Branding – Why Isn’t My Brand Working?
- B2B Branding – Ensure Growth Through Solid
- Step 1-2-3 Branding – How to Build a Brand
- Contextual Branding – When Brands Turn Intelligent
- Sensory Branding – The Untapped Branding
- Branding Asia – Understand the Asian
What he offers
How he presents
His high energy and brain power are truly infectious. You will be roused into action by his stimulating presentations. He also delivers consultancy packages,
in-house training and 1 to 1 consultancy.
Martin Lindstrom is one of the world’s premier (and toughest) brand building experts – advising Fortune 100 brands on how to build future-proof brands. He is a New York Times and Wall St Journal best-selling author of several groundbreaking books on branding. His book Buyology was voted “pick of the year” by USA Today, and appeared on the Top 10 bestseller lists in the US and worldwide, including the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal. His book BRANDsense was acclaimed by the Wall Street Journal as “…one of the five best marketing books ever published.”
He is the anchor and producer of NBC’s popular TV show; ‘Main Street Makeover’ on TODAY; a columnist for Fast Company and TIME – and continues to feature in the Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, The Economist, New York Times, Bloomberg Businessweek, The Washington Post, USA Today, and numerous publications and television channels worldwide.
- Small Data: The Tiny Clues That Uncover Huge Trends (2016)
- Brandwashed (2011)
- Buyology – Truth and Lies About Why We Buy (2008)
- BRANDsense (2005)
- BRANDchild (2003)
- Clicks, Bricks & Brands (2001)
- Brand Building On the Internet (1999)
- In 2015, Thinkers50 Ranked Martin Number 18 Amongst the World’s Most Influential Management Thinkers
- 2009, Recipient of TIME Magazine’s “World’s 100 Most Influential People”
“Martin was very professional and gave an excellent performance. Expectations were high, but he exceeded them.”
Presentation Languages: English, Danish