As a leading expert, visionary and educator Dr. Rogers helps companies to place themselves advantageously by demonstrating the rapidly growing variations of Marketing, Customer Service and Sales.
- One to One Customer Relations
- Customer Service
What she offers
How she presents
Martha is always guaranteed a standing ovation for her groundbreaking One to One customer relationships lectures. She is an outstanding speaker who inspires audiences at corporate events around the globe.
Recognized for more than 20 years as one of the leading authorities on customer-focused relationship management strategies, Dr. Martha Rogers, Ph.D. is an acclaimed author, business strategist and a founding partner of Peppers & Rogers Group, the world’s premier customer-centric consultancy. With co-author Don Peppers, Martha has produced a legacy of international best-sellers that have collectively sold well over a million copies in 18 languages.
An adjunct professor at the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University, Dr. Rogers is the co-director of the Duke Center for Customer Relationship Management. Dr. Rogers earned her Ph.D. at the University of Tennessee as a Bickel fellow. At Peppers & Rogers Group, Dr. Rogers has led several large subscription-based research studies focusing on particular aspects of CRM.
- Extreme Trust: Honesty as a Competitive Advantage (2012)
- Rules to Break and Laws to Follow: How Your Business Can Beat the Crisis of Short-Termism (2008)
- Return on Customer: Creating and Maximising Value from Your Scarcest Resource (2005)
- Managing Customer Relationships: A Strategic Framework (2004)
- One to One B2B: Customer Development Strategies for the Business-to-Business World (2001)
- The One to One Fieldbook (1998)
- Enterprise One to One: Tools for Competing in the Interactive Age (1997)
- The One to One Future: Building Relationships One Customer at a Time (1993)
- In 2013, Martha Rogers and partner Don Peppers were inducted into the Direct Marketing Association Hall of Fame
- She has been named International Sales and Marketing Executives’ Educator of the Year
- Business 2.0 Magazine Named Martha Rogers One of the 19 “Most Important Business Gurus” of the Past Century
- The World Technology Network Cited Her as An Innovator Most Likely to Create Visionary ‘Ripple Effects’
Presentation Languages: English