His uncompromising, imaginative and decidedly funky take on contemporary business life has made Jonas one of today’s most sought after speakers. With his extensive experience Dr. Ridderstråle is widely admired for his integrity and insight and is considered to be one of the most prominent business professionals. He assists corporations to prosper in the global marketplace and cuts through the madness and hyperbole surrounding the global economy making his appeal truly global.
- The Future Firm
- Talent Makes Capital Dance – How to Thrive
in a New World
- Life in a Global Village
- Strategic Management and International Business
- Formulating Strategies and Organisational Solutions
- Global Innovation
What he offers
How he presents
Jonas practices what he so persuasively preaches. With his unorthodox combination of academic rigor, forceful logic and funky free-thinking he hits home hard with a powerful message for businesses worldwide.
Dr Jonas Ridderstråle is at the forefront of the new generation of European-based business gurus. He cuts through the madness and hyperbole surrounding the global economy and his appeal is truly global. Jonas has attained tremendous media coverage throughout the world. In 2009 Thinkers 50, the global ranking of management gurus, placed him and his partner Kjell Nordstrom among the list of most influential thinkers. In 2014, the Global Top 30 Management Gurus ranking put him at number 23 worldwide and among the top 5 in Europe.
Dr. Ridderstråle holds an MBA and a PhD in international business and has been recognized as Sweden’s outstanding young academic of the year. Formerly, he was an assistant professor at the Stockholm School of Economics where he was responsible for the school’s Advanced Management Program. Jonas is currently a visiting professor at Ashridge Business School in the UK. His research focuses on new organizational models and leadership styles in the information age and has been published in leading academic journals. Jonas contributed to the best-selling Financial Times Handbook of Management and Business: The Ultimate Resource.
- Re-energizing the Corporation: How Leaders Make Change Happen (with Mark Wilcox) (2008)
- Funky Business Forever: How to Enjoy Capitalism (with Kjell A. Nordstrom) (2007)
- Karaoke Capitalism: Daring to be Different in a Copycat World (with Kjell A. Nordstrom) (2005)
- Karaoke Capitalism: Management for Mankind (with Kjell A. Nordstrom) (2004)
- Funky Business – Talent Makes Capital Dance (with Kjell A. Nordstrom) (2000)
- Global Innovation: Managing International Innovation (1997)
- In 2007, he was awarded the prestigious Italian Nobels Colloquia Award for “Leadership in Business and Economic Thinking”
“Jonas was exactly the right choice to open our congress. He is an excellent communicator, with great insight.”
“We had an excellent performance from Dr. Ridderstrale. A real added-value!”
“Best rated speaker at Manager Meeting Europe 2010″
“It was a pleasure having you – the participants were enjoying your presentation very much!!!!”
“Jonas was brilliant! All feedback from the participants was extremely positive. In fact, he scored 5/5 on all feed-back forms.”
“Jonas was outstanding. He received a very long ovation after his talk and many people came to me after the dinner and said that he had been an excellent, thought provoking end to a good day.”
Presentation Languages: English, Swedish