Through discussing the future of corporate strategy and corporate governance in his presentations, Gordon redefines the challenge of corporate value creation in the context of new competitive realities and advises his audiences on how best to deal with the dynamics of change in business.
- Creating Innovative Strategies – Converting Opportunity into Value
- Dealing with the Dynamics of Change in Business
- Achieving Advantage in New Global Industries
- Developing Global Strategy for the New Era of Digital Convergence
- Creating Competitive Advantage in
- Connecting Strategy and HR
What he offers
How he presents
An extremely dynamic and thought provoking speaker, Gordon’s presentations are highly interactive, involving his audience members at every opportunity, creating an enthralling learning experience for audiences across the world.
Prof. Dr. Gordon Hewitt is widely acknowledged as one of the world’s leading authorities on how to compete and create advantage in dynamic, complex markets. He is presently Adjunct Professor of Business Administration at the Stephen M Ross School of Business, University of Michigan and he consults at Board level for many international corporations. Gordon also holds the title of Distinguished Professor of Corporate Strategy at Duke Corporate Education.
Gordon’s interests cover the fields of global competition and the development of new frameworks for creating corporate value and competitive advantage. As a consultant, he has conducted major strategy deployment and educational programs in an extensive variety of corporate environments working with corporations such as IBM, Intel, PwC, AstraZeneca, Microsoft and Credit Suisse.
- Strategy as a Process of Discovery (Forthcoming)
- Creating Leaders for the New Competitive Landscape (2007)
- Economics of the Market (1976)
- FRSE, elected a Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh, Scotland’s National Academy of Science and Letters in March 2008
- CBE – awarded CBE for services to Business Administration in Queen’s Honours List in 2007
- Distinguished Faculty Award for 2007 by the International Institute for Management Studies
- Chairman of Court, elected Chairman of Court at the University of Abertay, Dundee in December 2003
- Awarded the title of Honorary Professor at the Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Glasgow, Scotland in 1996
“Gordon was excellent. He was engaging and credible and got involvement from the audience and challenged them.”
Presentation Languages: English