Fortune magazine describes him as “the world’s leading expert on business strategy,” and the Financial Times calls him a “management innovator without peer.” He has been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as the world’s most influential business thinker. Professor Hamel has changed the focus and language of strategy in many of the world’s most successful companies. In his work with world leading companies such as Shell, Nokia, CGU, Ford and others, Gary Hamel will demonstrate how to create rule-breaking strategies that will demonstrate how to create billions of dollars in new wealth.
- Making Innovation a Core Competence / Competing for the Future
- Building an “Evolutionary Advantage”
- Becoming a Change Champion
- Creating Organizations that are Fit for the Future and Fit for Human Beings
- Strategic Intent
What he offers
How he presents
Professor Hamel is a frequent speaker at the World Economic Forum in Davos, at the Fortune 500 CEO Roundtable and Bill Gates’ CEO Summit. His powerful presentations are packed with a rich source of actionable information which Gary expresses with clarity and precision.
Gary Hamel is one of the world’s most influential and iconoclastic business thinkers. He has worked with leading companies across the globe and is a dynamic and sought-after management speaker. Hamel has been on the faculty of the London Business School for more than 30 years and is the director of the Management Innovation eXchange. Hamel has written 17 articles for the Harvard Business Review and is the most reprinted author in the Review’s history. His landmark books have been translated into more than 25 languages.
Fortune magazine describes Hamel as “the world’s leading expert on business strategy,” and the Financial Times calls him a “management innovator without peer.” Hamel has been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as the world’s most influential business thinker and is a fellow of the Strategic Management Society and of the World Economic Forum.
Hamel’s groundbreaking concepts such as “strategic intent,” “core competence,” “industry revolution,” and “management innovation,” have changed the language and practice of management in organizations around the globe. In his work, Hamel has led transformational efforts in some of the world’s most notable companies and has helped to create billions of dollars in shareholder value. Hamel is one of the world’s most sought-after management speakers on the topics of strategy, leadership, innovation and change.
- What Matters Now (2012)
- The Future of Management (2007)
- Competing for the Future (2002)
- Leading the Revolution (2000)
- Alliance Advantage: The Art of Creating Value through Partnership (1998)
- The Ultimate Business Library: 50 Books that shaped Management Thinking (Ultimate Business Series with Stuart Crainer) (1997)
- Competing for the Future (1994)
- In 2011, 2009 and 2007, Thinkers 50, the global ranking of management gurus, placed Gary among the most influential thinkers
- The Wall Street Journal ranked Gary Hamel as the world’s most influential business thinker
- Fortune magazine has called him “the world’s leading expert on business strategy”
- The Economist called him “the world’s reigning strategy guru”
Presentation Languages: English