With a wealth of experience and an unparalleled depth of research into the macroeconomic and the geopolitical landscape of the MENA region, Florence is highly sought-after by audiences eager to benefit from her considerable expertise.
- Economic Strategies in the MENA region
- Geopolitics in the Middle East and How They Relate to Global Markets
- The New Paradigm Emerging in the MENA Region
- The Arab Spring
- Corporate Strategy – How to Benefit from the Emerging Middle East
- China-MENA Trade and Investment Relations
What she offers
How she presents
An accomplished speaker, Florence Eid’s presentations are seamlessly put together. Her messages are powerful and effective, delivered in her personal and highly professional style.
Florence Eid is the Founder & CEO of Arabia Monitor, a research and advisory firm focused on the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. Previously, Florence was Vice President and Senior Economist for MENA at JPMorgan and Professor of Finance and Economics at the American University of Beirut. Florence appears periodically on CNBC Europe, CNBC Arabia, CNN and the BBC.
Florence holds a Ph.D. in Organization Economics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and has held Visiting Professorships at INSEAD and HEC – Paris. Florence has worked for the World Bank on Latin America and North Africa, the Ford Foundation in New York and with Save the Children in Beirut. She has been a contributing author to the World Economic Forum’s Arab World Competitiveness Reports. She is a Member of the Board of Directors of the Arab Banking Corporation International Bank in London and has served as a board member of SHUAA Capital.
- Board of Directors at the Arab Bankers Association of North America
- Board of Directors – Arab Banking Corporation International Bank
- Trustee – American University of Paris
- Patron of the Contemporary Arts Society – London
- Member – Young Arab Leaders
- Member – The Young Presidents Organization
“Florence Eid exceeded our Executive Group’s expectations. She was brilliant and added real value.”
“Everyone at our Executive Symposium thought Florence Eid was excellent. Her insights into the Middle East markets were fascinating.”
Presentation Languages: English, Arabic, French, Spanish