As a respected Entrepreneurial Women Activist Devrim Erol focuses on the impact of Gender Equality and Women Entrepreneurship. Her analysis and predictions on how these factors will affect and shape business today but also in the future provide fascinating insights for corporations.
- Gender Equality and Gains
- Women Entrepreneurship
- Where am I going? (For Young People)
- International Fairs:
- How to Choose
- How to Prepare
- How to Evaluate
What she offers
How she presents
Devrim Erol uses her experience in business and powers of observations to pass on common sense advice to his audience. She talks about the lessons that he has learnt and how anybody can apply them to their business through stories and humour.
Devrim Erol graduated from Hacettepe University Faculty of Engineering, Chemical Engineering. She has a Certificate from Eximbank for Project Preparation and Evaluation. She has 25+ year continued success in International Event Organization&International Business Development, Marketing.
Devrim Erol is General Manager–Partner of DIAZ Consultancy and Foreign Trade Ltd.; Vice Chairman-Partner of MESAN Electronics and Trading Inc. She was CEO–Partner at LDN Ladin Global Exhibitions and Consultancy Services, 1993-2009; Deputy of General Manager at ABC Fair Organization Center, 1988-1993; Project Engineer at Eltem Tek Inc., 1987-1988; Engineer at Turkish Electricity Authority (TEK), 1983-1987.
Devrim Erol has organized the first Turkish Fairs in countries such as Morocco, Jordan, Algeria, Tunisia, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, Yemen, South Africa, Pakistan, India, Greece, China, Hungary.
Devrim Erol is an advisory board member of Hacettepe University Faculty of Engineering, Chemical Engineering. In addition to her working life she has served and still serves in many NGOs mentioned below:
- TUGIAD (Young Businessmen Association of Turkey) Ankara Chapter, Vice President, 2002-2004
- TUGIAD (Young Businessmen Association of Turkey, Member of Board, 2004-2008
- DEIK (Foreign Economic Relations Board) President of Turkish-North African Business Council, President of Turkish-Morocco Business Council, 2001-2007
- YUFOD (Overseas Fair Organizers Association, Member of Board, 2003-2007
- Rotary International, Club President, Assistant Governor, District Secretary, 1999-2010
- TOBB (The Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey, Ankara Woman Entrepreneurs Council), President, 2008-2010
- ICASIFED (Federation of Inner Anatolia Enterprise and Business Associations), Vice President, since 2011
- KAGIDER (Women Entrepreneurs Association of Turkey), Member of Board, since 2011
- ANGIKAD (Business Women Entrepreneurs and Enhancement Association), Founder President, 2007-2013
- WPO (Woman Presidents Organization) Founder Member, Istanbul Chapter, 2012-
- 2015, Ankara Non-Governmental Organizations Platform, Turkey: Loyalty Award
- 2010, Ekosanayi Journal, Turkey: NGO President of the year
- 2009, Rotary International, USA: Service Above yourselves Award
- 2002, Lesistrati Association, Greece: Award of Contribution to the
- 2000, Dünya Business Newspaper, Turkey: The most successful businesswomen in the sector
Presentation Languages: Turkish, English