Daniel Sieberg explores better tech management, examines ways to streamline the use of everyday devices like smart phones and heightens awareness of how technology affects our (real) lives and those around us. His research crosses several avenues of technology, business and society. With his finger firmly on the pulse of the digital age, Daniel uses his considerable expertise to offer business audiences useful, actionable strategies covering marketing, social media, new technologies and the environment.
- The Digital Diet
- The Internet of Everything
- How Will Big Data Affect the Way We Do Business in the Future?
- Innovative Ways to Tell Stories
- Future of News in a Connected World
- Future Trends in Digital Technology
- Harnessing the Power of the Web
- What’s Ahead of the Cloud?
- Moderator / Host / Facilitator / Interviewer
What he offers
How he presents
Daniel Sieberg has been a featured speaker and a highly respected moderator at events all over the world. With a captivating style, humour and wisdom, he entertains, informs and motivates global corporate audiences.
Daniel Sieberg is Google’s Head of Media Outreach and official spokesperson based in New York City. At their offices worldwide, Daniel manages projects & teams related to Google’s marketing strategy, partnerships / sponsorships and media outreach on services including geo-related tools, search, trends, Google+ / YouTube and data visualization. He also trains journalists on how to use the suite of Google tools for newsgathering, analytics and brand building.
Prior to joining Google, Daniel was an Emmy-nominated TV correspondent / host whose work covering science and technology across four continents having appeared on CBS News, CNN, ABC News, NBC News, MSNBC, BBC News, NPR, PBS, The Daily, Al Jazeera English, CNET, the Discovery Channel, Bloomberg, Planet Green, Oprah.com, The Nate Berkus Show, The Dr. Oz Show, Details, the Washington Post and the Vancouver Sun. He has been named a Peabody winner for his work with CNN’s coverage of Hurricane Katrina, and garnered numerous accolades in reporting including a Webby award of distinction and a Wilbur.
- The Digital Diet: the four-step plan to break your tech addiction and regain balance in your life (2011)
- Webby award of distinction
- A Wilbur
- Nominated for five News and Documentary Emmy Awards
- Daniel has won accolades from the likes of the Society of Environmental Journalism and the World Technology Awards
- In 2007 he was named a Portfolio magazine “Business Broadcasting All-Star”
- Recipient of Canada’s Rafe Mair Award
“The Digital Diet is a book packed with wisdom you can put to use right away. Sieberg clearly loves technology, and shows how to make it work for you, not you for it.”
“In ‘The Digital Diet’ Daniel Sieberg offers strategies to help us address our tech-dependence and learn to live peacefully with technology.”
Presentation Languages: English