Candace shows decision makers how to set up and build companies with real value. She also demonstrates how affordable and excellent communication tools can make a major difference to bottom line profits. She is a thought-provoking and authoritative speaker on entrepreneurship, e-business and telecommunications.
- The Future of OnLine Communications
- Trans-border Satellite Communications
- Monopolies and Deregulation
- Astra in Europe
What she offers
How she presents
Candace is a charismatic speaker; her presentations are enlightening, stimulating and highly beneficial to all audiences.
Candace Johnson is an international telecommunications expert and entrepreneur. She is co-initiator of the Astra satellite system and SES Global, the world’s largest satellite systems. She is also founding President of Europe Online, the world’s first and largest independent Satellite Broadband Network, and founder of Loral Cyberstar-Teleport Europe, Europe’s first independent private trans-border satellite communications network. She is also founding President of the VATM, the Association of Private Telecom Operators in Germany and founding President of the Global Telecom Women’s Network (GTWN).
Candace is President of Johnson Paradigm Ventures (JPV), and a Founding Member of the Board of Directors of Sophia Euro Lab. In her personal capacity, she is a minority owner of FMN, a German telephone manufacturing company, and a member of their Supervisory Council. She is a minority owner of Alpha Com, a wireless data manufacturing company. She is also a member of the Advisory Board of numerous European and US ventures. She has been featured in articles in Time Magazine, the Financial Times, the Economist, Le Monde, and Manager Magazin, to name a few.
- In 2012, Ms. Johnson received the Lifetime Achievement Award from The International Alliance of Women in Washington D.C.
- Ms. Johnson is the second recipient ever of the UN-sponsored World Teleport Associations’ “Founders Award”.
- In 2002 she received the World Communications Lifetime Achievement Award in recognition of her contribution to the telecommunications industry over the past 25 years.
“One of the 50 most powerful Businesswomen in Europe.”
Presentation Languages: English