During his presentations he mentions the effects of disruptive technology on business and society. More so, he humanizes technology’s causal effect to help people see people differently and understand what to do about it.
- Lifescale: How to Live a More Creative, Productive and Happy Life
- Innovation Theater
- The Race from Digital Darwinism to Digital Transformation
- Trust in the Digital Era
- Digital Customer Experience and Service Innovation.
What he offers
How he presents
As an award-winning author and avid keynote speaker who is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders in digital transformation and innovation he inspires and engages audiences.
Brian Solis is a principal analyst at Altimeter Group, a Prophet company. He is also an award-winning author, prominent blogger/writer, and keynote speaker. A digital analyst, anthropologist, and futurist, Solis has studied and influenced the effects of emerging technology on business, marketing, and culture. His research and his books help executives, and also everyday people, better understand the relationship between the evolution of technology and its impact on business and society and also the role we each play in it. As a result of his work, Solis also helps leading brands, celebrities, and startups develop new digital transformation, culture 2.0, and innovation strategies and that enable businesses to adapt to new connected markets from the inside out.
He is a regular contributor to leading business and industry publications including Adage, Forbes, Wired, VentureBeat, among others. Brian is also an official LinkedIn Influencer with over 500,000 people on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook. As a sought-after speaker, Solis actively shares his vision and experiences through keynotes and presentations at conferences and events worldwide to help organizations understand and embrace the dynamics defining the rise of digital transformation, innovation, connected consumerism and digital lifestyles. Brian’s blog is consistently named as a leading marketing and business blogs around the world. Brian also hosts Revolution, a popular online video series that examines technology, trends and best practices and introduces viewers to the thought leaders who are blazing the trail. Guests have included Katie Couric, Mark Burnett, Shaq, Billy Corgan, and Guy Kawasaki.
- Lifescale: How to Live a More Creative, Productive, and Happy Life (2019)
- X: The Experience Where Business Meets Design (2015)
- What’s the Future of Business? (2013)
- The End of Business as Usual (2011)
- Engage! (2011)
- Putting the Public Back in Public Relations (with Deirdre Breakenridge) (2009)
- Now is Gone (with Geoff Livingston) (2007)
- Recipient of an Authority of the Year Award by SoftwareAdvice in 2011
- CRM Magazine named Brian as an Influential Leader of 2010
Presentation Languages: English