Biz will share stories of creativity, empathy, innovation, and entrepreneurial spirit, showing his audiences a new way to move forward with a new definition of success. An adamant believer that when we help others, we also help ourselves, Biz supports a new way of doing business with a higher level of ambition and a better, more altruistic way to measure success.
- Redefining Success
- Open, Informed and Engaged: Our Changing Communications Landscape
- Things A Little Bird Told Me: Simple Lessons About Business, Life, Service and Creativity
What he offers
How he presents
Biz Stone is an engaging speaker with a relaxed, yet intriguing style, in great demand at high profile conferences worldwide.
Biz Stone is an entrepreneur and co-founder of Twitter. A progenitor of social media, Stone has been developing large scale systems that facilitate the open exchange of information for more than fifteen years. Today, Biz is Co-Founder and CEO of Jelly Industries, a company that presently supports two mobile applications. Jelly, a people-first approach to search, and Super, a fun visual social network that makes every exchange look like a personal work of art.
In addition to being a technologist, Biz is a Visiting Fellow at The University of Oxford, an Executive Fellow at Berkeley, a filmmaker, and an author. Having started out as an artist, Biz stresses creativity, learning from mistakes, and celebrating the triumph of humanity with a little help from technology.
- Things A Little Bird Told Me (2014)
- Who Let the Blogs Out?: A Hyperconnected Peek at the World of Weblogs (2004)
- Blogging: Genius Strategies for Instant Web Content (2002)
- In 2015, Stone’s Twitter won an Emmy and Biz received CIPR’s most prestigious accolade for his leadership at the forefront of developing new forms of media
- In 2014, The Economist recognized Stone with their annual Innovation Award
- International Center for Journalism Innovation Award
- INC Magazine named him Entrepreneur of the Decade
- TIME listed him as one of the 100 Most Influential People in the World
- GQ named him Nerd of the Year
Presentation Languages: English